Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Addicted to Downton

If I could constantly shake my fist, I would. ITV has been so wiley about the start date of Downton but apparently more searching has led me to uncover an unofficial start date of September 16th in England. It hasn't been officially posted on the ITV website and after searching up, down, and through the website, I'm desperate enough to cling to this date as the true one. Sure, the release on PBS isn't until January, but who's going to let a six hour time difference turn into six months? Don't be absurd. This is 2012. I'm not waiting until 2013. :) Also, I've found that the edits from PBS Masterpiece are never appreciated. I want my Downton as long as possible!

If you love Downton too, let's start talking in about 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin