Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blog by numbers

These are thoughts and things that have happened to me since the last time I blogged.

65: the number of people I need to call on the phone everyday. If I call more, I feel awesome.
64: is 8 times 8.
60: minutes is an hour. I can't watch TV for more than an hour before I fall asleep.
50: pages of the biography that I read every day on the way to work
50: bucks, the cost of a cab from the airport to my house
48: hangers in my closet, about 100 too short
46: days since I last blogged
45: hours I spent working last week
44: minutes, the length of time I just spent on the phone talking with Lucas
40: the number of times I've listened to Don't You Worry Child by SHM since Monday
31: hours to fly back and forth from Dubai for this year's KO
30: minutes is how long it takes to get from my bed in the Mission to my desk in Telegraph Hill in the mornings
25: minutes I spoke to Lindsey on the phone before she told me she was pregnant!
23: minutes it takes me to walk from my office down to Anthropologie to check out the new sale items
20: minutes, the length of time I interview an applicant for my school
13: number of hangers I have hanging on my rolling rack in my room
12: the number of times I refresh Salesforce a day
11: the time I usually fall asleep with the lights on.
10: hours slept total while in Dubai
10: hours slept while on the plane back from Dubai
9: minutes it takes me to walk from my office to my new favorite Chinese restaurant: Z&Y
8: hours I spent cleaning today
7: things that I have on my list to buy at Ikea, that I'm probably never going to buy
6.66: the amount of money you pay if you buy two instant udon, a bag of cheetos, and a bag of shrimp fries at Walgreens in San Francisco
6: the number of people in my office
6: episodes of Downton Abbey I haven't watched yet
6: hours spent looking at Ikea, Dwell, casasugar, Target Home, Zarahome, Pinterest for ideas for my room
5: photo albums that I haven't edited but plan on doing so
4: people who are applying to my business school because of me (as of right now)
3: times is the number of times I've done laundry this month.
3: average number of cups of coffee I drink a day
3: average number of beers I like to drink in the office on Friday
2: celebrities I saw at LAX, Bryce Dallas Howard and Lance Reddick from the Wire/Fringe
2: black jackets purchased in 2 days
2: number of seats I had flying to Dubai
2: the number of roommates I have
2: times I've changed the layout of my room
1.5: numbers of seats I had flying back from Dubai
1: trip to Ikea
1: wedding in Half Moon Bay, it was beautiful.
1: move to San Francisco from Shaojie, by way of Atlanta
0: the number of times I've dared to look at my credit card bill this month

Sorry, it's been so long! WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin