Saturday, September 14, 2013

Same city, new job, new life

Today marks the one year anniversary of my moving to San Francisco. I've moved jobs, houses, and mindsets since the last time that I blogged. I'm still crazy, but my room is smaller, messier and I own way too many rubik's cubes.

I've made a lot of new friends but still stayed in touch with old friends. What makes an old friend old and a new friend new? What makes a new friend feel like we're old friends? Friends are friends and I'm lucky enough to have awesome friends not only in San Francisco, but everywhere.

I like it even better when my friends visit.

Monica and I in a SF institution, Philz on Mission. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to start blogging again but I'm too far behind to back blog, so I'll just tell you that my eyebrows look great, my clothes don't fit, I've got a new job and I'm just as lucky as ever. My favorite belt has a gold bow on it.

If you want to look me up, I'll be in the Mission absolutely until the end of the year, look for the Asian girl in thick glasses, wearing a cross body bag, probably eat at Humphrey Slocombe's.

Good luck, suckaz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin