Tuesday, December 8, 2015

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

I think it's been a full year now of not blogging, and frankly, I'm thinking that it's something that I want to get back into. Many things have stayed the same.


I still have a shopping problem and I've discovered AliExpress, which has been a problem for me.


I'm pretty sure that receiving packages is a great reason to go to work every day. Yesterday, I received 4. I am more than ever, obsessed with my planner.


Also, it's a very different world now than 2009 when I first started eccentriciqi. More than ever, I Snapchat, I Instagram, I tweet/mostly I re-tweet food articles…. There's a lot more that I'm looking at.

My goal is to figure out how to share all my different updates. Get ready, 2016, Eccentriqi is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin