Tuesday, December 8, 2015

TOP 7 New things that I'm obsessed with RIGHT NOW

1. French teas - Kusmi, Mariage-Freres - flavored teas that I just bought $80 worth (not that much, sadly), I can't wait to drink you.
2. Openly embracing my sticker/planner obsession. It's been a secret love for so long. SECRET NO MORE.
3. Addressing my friend's wedding invitation, save the dates. - Let me know if you're engaged and want to see some bomb ass cursive. Pay me in drinks.. or money.
4. Credit card points. I'm obsessed. TPG, I love you. 
5. On-demand anything in San Francisco. Caviar, I hate that I love you. Postmates, your surge pricing makes me angry. Shoprunner, why did you end your partnership with Dominos? I'm re-discovering good old delivery.
6. Cheese. DUH. Cheese is amazing. How do I eat cheese and not get stomach aches? I'm not sure about that. 
7. Ebates. I keep forgetting to use you. But I mean well. I like saving money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin