Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a Ludovico morning.

Today is one of those mornings where you wake up and it's seriously cold. Frigid. I turned on my heating blanket and I've got some serious rainy day piano music playing. This morning I woke up and I had a serious craving for Bach for Breakfast, a CD series that I discovered as a nerd in middle school. Everything about my life is like middle school all over again. Awkward, but enlightening.

I'm eating a cookies 'n' cream Luna bar as I'm typing this and it tastes as though it's laden with liqueurs. Mmmm! This sounds like it could be a problem that I think it's so delicious but.. hey. The stormy weather has made me glad that I kept all my winter clothes around and now can putz around my classroom warmly.

Gloomy rainy days mean that I will not be able to shower and that maybe just maybe I'll be inspired to paint. Happy Ides of March to ya'll in America. It's the day before St. Patty's Day here! In honor of St. Patty's... I reveal to you, my black board that is actually green and 53 of my 7th grade students.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin