Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where is the food?

 This is a food blog right (for now!)? I tried to move beyond food, but I couldn't. What's better than food? Food with mimosas duhhhhh.

Sara Brinda and I hit up my favorite Dupont disco brunch place, Level One for some yumyums. I ordered the Saturday Night Fever hangover.

Then took a sip of my mimosa, only to realize that it was straight champagne. Yay! Nothing to make my Saturday brunch better, my afternoon blackout and my dinner miserable.

Since I was deep into my cups at brunch, I wanted to demonstrate my love for Sara Brinda using a newly learned Laura Zulliger move. Caress the other's face.


Exhibit A:


*I don't know about you, but I'm loving this ACC 2007 tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin