Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Everytime I look at my blog, I get hungry

Basically, after staring at my blog for a while, I've decided that I need to start something new in my life. Shall I start an etsy and sell my mustaches? (eccentriciqi.etsy.com - obvi, I've already created it...) I still need to join a gym... but ... there's still a certain je ne sais pas missing. I've decided that I need to make new cupcakes because I am inspired constantly every time I look at my blog.

Now that I work for 1st and 2nd graders, I have a ready audience to eat my art. I wanted to make some Halloween cupcakes - perhaps some pumpkin cupcakes? But then after some thought, I decided that I didn't want the kids not to eat something because they had never tasted something before, so I decided to go to a fun favi = Halloween funfetti! After a short trip to the grocery store, I realized that I needed to downgrade that Halloween funfetti to a regular funfetti... let's hope nothing else drops! Will keep you updated.

Speaking of Etsy, have you heard of Regretsy? It's the blog that makes fun of weird finds on Etsy, with a tagline, "Handmade? It looks like you made it with your feet."

Sample object:


and what Regretsy had to say about this post:


http://www.regretsy.com/ . Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin