Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WHO is the Liberal Arts Lesbian?

Ah, the age old question of gay or weird. I'm sure that you're familiar with the questions that arise when questioning someone's sexuality: gay or weird?, gay or European? and when referring to mesh, gay or European or Jersey?

These questions are usually come up regarding men of questionable sexuality. I've come to determine that a man's sexuality can easily be unraveled by watching him as he watches an attractive women. If indifferent or extremely interested as though to throw you off the scent of his homosexuality = GAY.

But back to the question at hand: until now, I had never bothered to apply this set of questions to girls. My love of men is quite overwhelming that I'm afraid that I simply fathom the lesbian nature.

LEZ-be-honest here, I will admit that there's nothing more disgusting that seeing a man in only a t-shirt and no pants and all bare hairy legs, but that alone has not been able to drive me to want another's snatch. Let's refer to the Liberal Arts Lesbian from this point as the LAL. I admit, I've very confused by LALs because I just don't have the same exposure to them as I do the men. Men flock to me like flamers to a flame.

Yep, she's a LAL. OH, JODIE.

The confusing factor is those girls that are LALs are usually creative, hipster types that perhaps may be slightly awkard/dorky and may be even cute. LALs seem to be normal-ish girls that happen to be attracted to other LALs. They aren't particularly butch, they don't need to have physical indications of higher testosterone levels such as extreme back or facial hair... More often than not, your average LAL may just seem like an over-affectionate girl onto other girls.

Personally, I feel like there must be a rather thin line between LALs and awkward self photo taking girl that is so starved for human affection that she's nuzzling her face anywhere she can, all while liking the D.

I admit it. I've been flabbergasted through the course of this blog... but truthfully, I'm going to continue lusting after boys now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin