Thursday, October 1, 2009

M is for Mustache

If a picture says a thousand words, the words that describe a picture that includes mustaches must be spectacular. A mustache, to be pronounced moose-tache from this point forward, is a sign of virility. A man who is virile can grow thick bushy hair on his face. Personally you may think it disgusting, but many a woman has confessed a love for Burt Reynolds, among others.

Words that I suggest should describe a mustache: thick, sexual, amazing, incredible, worldly, surprising, looks-good-on-you, rawwwwwwwwwrrrrr.

Since I am a woman, I do not possess the virility to grow a mustache. (Although some women, including a questionably masculine one that I saw on the Metro, can. Caster Semenya, the South African athlete who recently had her gender questioned due to her lack of breasts and the idon’tknow FULL BLOWN stache on her face… can also grow a mustache. For the record, haha because she has semen in her last name, and she’s def a hermaphrodite. I mean, dude!, come ON.) Instead, because I am a woman, I am crafty and creative, and able to manipulate felt to whatever shape I so choose.

No, your eyes are not lying to you. Felt + popsicle sticks + glue + creativity = moose-taches that are clean and classy.

So many mustaches!

Before I embarked on my new craft, I did a web search and nothing turned up, so what you’re about to see has been firstly created by me. What was the final product?

My cousin graciously acted as a model for my products on my birthday. Love it. That's an order.

LOVE this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin