Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jude Law makes me Gaga

Although I haven't seen anything that Jude Law has done in a while, I did love him while the world loved him - remember? When he had like.. 5 movies come out all at once? Alfie, I Heart Huckabees..... Been there. Loved it.



I had no idea that Jude Law could be so funny until he was on Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy does things to people :) I mean, I watch this show because he's awkward and he makes people do weird, young-ish things that I would like to do. But let's go back to the topic at hand. Jude, I feel as though his British accent and a certain timbre of his voice is what really makes the ladies melt for him and pop out so many of his babies.

Even as he was saying that he was bluffin' with his muffin, I was totes into it. MMM, theatrically ridiculous readings made by sexy British men always work on zeee American ladies. or perhaps just me!

P.S. Thanks Vulture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin