Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My agenda for the day

1. Lie in bed as long as possible
2. Drink liquids
3. Somehow clean my room which has become a hell hole. How is one supposed to be sick in a messy room? It ain't gonna happen. I happen to believe that my recovery will come faster if my room is clean but I just can't muster up the energy to do so. CATCH 22!!!
a. Steam all wrinkled clothes
b. Vacuum (two of the things I like to do most in the world)



4. Buy a 64 pack of Crayola crayons. It makes me sad to see the kids that I work with only have like.. at most 24 packs of Rose art crayons. I don't know about you but I know that Crayola crayons were a status symbol as a child. The bigger the better, and always crayola. ALWAYS. I'll just get 64 for now, but I can't promise that if the 96 isn't alluring, that I won't get it. UGH I'm addicted to consumption but I can't help but happily await the opening of that huge ass crayon pack. Get ready to get jealous you 6 and 7 year olds. You're about to learn how to read by learning all the colors of my crayons.
5. Draw pictures for kids. I'm assuming they are drawing some for me. Quid pro quo, babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin