Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthday countdown: 18 days. Here is my address.

In 18 days, I will age another year.

If you would like to send you condolences in the form of cards or packages of love:


As instructed by my supervisor!
1.      Use United States Postal Service (not FedEx, UPS, etc.)
2.      on the USPS customs declaration form, under quantity and detailed description of contents, write – Gifts 礼物3.      on the USPS customs declaration form, under Total Value, very important, keep it under - $100 (if it is over $100, the recipient – you have to pay a lot of taxes)
4.      print out the address label (see below for your county) that you will provide to them and paste it on the box –

Christine Yuan 袁恢琪 
中国云南省临沧市云县茂兰镇哨街村哨街学校 
(675806),P.R. China 

Christine Yuan 
Shaojie School, Shaojie Village, Maolan Town, 
Yunxian County, Lincang Prefecture, Yunnan Province, 
(675806) P.R. China

It's my favorite time of year for Luna bars, Autumn scented candles, cheese products. I'm not begging, but I will soon!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin