Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Class 62: HELP WANTED

I just realized that about 3 posts back, I talked a lot of teaching and ended up posting a picture of my shoes. Well, here is something a little more relevant to teaching! My 7th grade students!

I have 51 but somehow in my rush to take pictures, I did not take a picture of student number 4. Until I learn their names, I've given them numbers to enhance my grading and homework collecting experiences.

Obviously you'll need to click to enlarge! None of them have English names yet. If  you would like to help name my students, please feel free to highlight by identifying the number of the student and the suggested name. Stay classy, my friends.
Match a name to the number! Comments wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin