Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One post in one month?

I'm rather embarrassed. I'm still eating wasabi peas. I finally cleaned my room to as clean as it's ever going to be and... I am so behind on this blog that I don't know where to begin. You see, there's so much to say!

1. I got promoted. I teach, but I also work with recruiting.
2. Because of this, I'm super busy, but I love talking to people... so now I'm paid to talk to people.
3. I have a room that's 20% bigger and I brought back 100 lbs of stuff back from America so... I need it.
4. I woke up yesterday to three pieces of bread that had be gnawed on by a mouse. NOT a friend.
5. It's Mid-Autumn Festival next weekend and I'm not going anywhere :(

But here, have a picture of curly fries which are now served at McDonalds. The closest McD: 8 hours away. I'm going back as soon as I can.

NOM NOM NOMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin