Wednesday, September 7, 2011

YOU get an egg. YOU get an egg. YOU get an egg.

Thanks to new Yunxian law, every child at my school is required by law to receive an egg to consume for breakfast. What does that mean? I'm not exactly sure but I'm the early morning teacher tomorrow and will get to see the eggs in egg-tion. (action). We had a long impromptu meeting with principals today discussing the handing out of eggs. It was Egg-asperating! All I know is that if a child is absent, I am not allowed to consume their egg. Which sadly, could have been awesome. I know someone (Lucas Myerson!) is surely sad to hear about this.
a meta-photo of me and the egg-cessive egg eater!

Speaking of egg-cessive egg consumption, I'd like to take a poll - 9 eggs consumed in one day is totally too many right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin