Friday, July 17, 2009

Blogging Fatigue?

Just fatigue in general actually. A combination of being back home and trying not to consume caffeine has left me unable to operate like a normal human being. That plus the non-stop reuniting with home friends has left me to be a rather useless person. The good news is I've been going to the gym, the bad news is, I can't tell if it's working and I kind of need immediate results (i.e. lose the 10 lbs I feel I gained while in Asia, I probably had them before, but why won't they just go away like I want them to?)

On another note, I've decided never to read Perezhilton.com again. Wish me luck! He just updates so much! I've decided that most of his blogging has become a little too self serving and sadly, I just don't care about the same things as he does.

On yet another note, look at this cute handicap bathroom sign denoting a bathroom in the Bird's Nest Stadium. I tried to go inside, but the door was locked. Misleading, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin