Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hong Kong Krazy

It was a dark and muggy night on LKF in Hong Kong. I was there with 4 friends and naturally I was attracted to the place with the loudest, poundiest music playing some sweet mixes that most likely included Ace of Base and Michael Jackson. We walk in. There are men everywhere, and they're good looking and they're all dancing. I realize something immediately.

Shit, we've entered a gay bar.

I ask my friend who used to work next door to confirm my suspicions.... and she denies my claim. She speaks to some sort of proprietor and he informs her that it's gay night of the month. I nod my head. Of course all these men are gay. Keep in mind that this is Hong Kong, not China - so all the gay men are Aussies and Brits. One is dressed like Tranny Pollyanna and more men have mohawks.

I look longingly at the men as they're dancing. My friends are sitting down in the booth. We watch them as they dance crazily. I dance in my seat. I should be there - on the dance floor. Sure, I'm no dancer, but it's not about that. It's about music appreciation. I see this Tranny Pollyanna making her rounds around the bar and she's dancing with this really hot guy that's like.. tossing her around and putting his face in her boobs. At one point they are so lurid that I scream in I'm pretty sure is delight.

I'm laughing until he/she comes over. He/she catches my eye and I keep it. I ain't afraid of no gay. In fact, the opposite is quite true. I love gays. He sit down next to me and is chatting me up. He tells me that I need a drink, I agree and get a beer. He sashays away and I'm left with a drink and 4 friends that aren't dancing.

More minutes pass and the music is amazing. Amazingly loud that I'm afraid that I might have gone deaf. A man in a mohawk passes me. He'd passed me before but the same thing happens that happened with Tranny P - he catches my eye, I keep it and I smile. He smiles at me invitingly and little did I know what was in store for me. He spoke to me because I handed my camera to my friend -

He and his 2 friends proceeded to love on me. Love me as only a gay can. The pose, then they kiss me and lick my face, and in case they might be seen as boring, they wrap their legs around me. Let's not lie. They might seem scary in the photos, but we both know they're harmless and can't help but love thisssssssssss.
You see, I had been staring at them all night, hoping that somehow I could grab pictures of them, but as fate would have it - I needed not to move at all. Like flamers to a flame, they came to me!

Soon thereafter, my friends and I boogied unto the dance floor where we danced until I could hear no more. Sweet bliss! It was by far the most hoppin' bar of the night!

P.S. Their mohawks were wigs and were fake. Can you imagine real men having hair like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin