Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet Eats in Shanghai

Let's not kid ourselves. I thought that I could continue blogging without thinking about the awesome food that I had a month ago - no way. Here's what I landed in after I arrived in Shanghai.

I'm not sure where this was, but it had basil martinis that were incredible. With sweet sugary rims that threatened to cut your tongue at any moment, the risk was definitely worth it.



We followed up with some yummy bubble tea at this place called COCO milkteabubbleteadeliciousyumyum. Katie brought it after visiting the gym so I didn't have the pleasure of being able to get it myself (pictured above).

Then, we brunched some place that might have been cool, had it not sucked. The burger that Gigi and I shared was not good. It had the consistency of the McRib sandwich, which sadly, while paying about 14$USD was not what I had in mind.
Presentation:A, Tastiness: C-




By myself, I went to DTF (hehe not like Superbad!), DingTaiFung - where I got the Soup Dumplings, the Shrimp Shaomai and a sweet dessert that had sago and mango in some sort of sweet soup delight.
Presentation and Tasty DELIGHT: A+ always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin