Wednesday, September 1, 2010

China Style

...is sick.

Welcome to school registration day. While I did sit in direct sunlight, it was the style of China that blinded me. Some were just too fashionable. I decided to pop out my camera and take some sneak photos to show you. 

Some of the parents were rocking some sick duds. Mixing prints to the max. Florescent blazer with florals? The innovation! Combinations I'd never thought possible!

Blouse on top, workout bottoms. Okay.

... and my favorite, the sleeve addenda. Do you have a t-shirt that you want to wear 15 days in a row but right now, it's kind of chilly outside? DONE. Just add sleeves manually and t-shirts are good all year 'round, ya'll!

Forget Manhattan and Milan, someone tell the Sartorialist to come to Shaojie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin