Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gimme this.

Surprise surprise. It's post-Halloween and other than the turkey and other delicious foods, Thanksgiving just isn't a commercial enough holiday. Let's start celebrating THE holiday, Christmas season. No, I didn't misspeak. Christmas season. As some of you may know, I'm not really a practicing Christian, but I do practice celebrating Christmas during the Christmas season and everything it entails. Because I'm currently lounging on a mountain in China, I can only online shop, and mostly just dream online shop. No more 1 am mistakes, of hitting checkout and having things charged then delivered to my door without my realizing it. When shipping doesn't exist, or... is about... $100 for $30 worth of things, I don't make those mistakes anymore.

Now, instead of buying it, I just screenshot it and post it on this blog! Frugality - WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin