Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Cut Off!

BIG shout outs go out to my father, Nancy, Jennifer Conner and Audrey Butcher for sending me and having received packages and letters! Thanks for all the love and the pudding and the mac and cheese! Not to add pressure but.. I would love some Christmas cards? and... Thanksgiving is pretty much the cut off for sending things and having me receive them guaranteed before Christmas... just sayin!

I must return to teaching my kids about French fries being unhealthy... what I wish I could tell them is that they're DELICIOUS and SAVORY pieces of freedom.

If you're reading this and in America, please send me weekends that you are available to hang out in February as I will be on an food tour across America during the coldest time of the year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin