Monday, November 1, 2010

November November!

It's Monday before the Midterm! Yay! Now that I finally have internet, I find myself unable to express anything witty, quippy or terribly interesting. I've been mainly reading, GoogleVoicing people and sleeping under my four comforters. Halloween was this past weekend and I was a Christmas tree. Specifically, a hipster cute Christmas tree.

Hi!

Today, I've been grading my students' personal pronouns quizzes and giving out more quizzes. These queeezes have forced me to come to terms with the fact that I have some creative kids that don't understand many of the questions that I ask them. Thursday is the midterm. I should really be off the internet and finish grading my 100+ booklets of scrawl that I have sitting on my bed... but instead, I wanted to show you this:

9. This isn't my pe..........Sean?

Oh, the things that children do when they don't know... to make things more ridiculous... the next day, Sean told me that he forgot how to write his name. Happy Monday after Halloween. I hope your weekend was delightful and that your head is still pounding from the hangover that you still have. Mine does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin