Monday, November 29, 2010

I lost my heart in San Francisco

Yeah... something like that. If you replace heart with camera, and San Francisco with Dali - I actually lost my camera in Dali, but I thought that the title should be more lyrical. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! I know it's past and now Alli Gates and Kathryn Davis are married with husbands! in America! and I'm in China sans camera. In case you were worried, I spent spent Thanksgiving eating and feasting on NOMS NOMS NOMS with my loved ones.

We also watched Harry Potter 6.5, and I proceeded to spent 1/4 of my monthly paycheck on food at Wal-mart. HEEEY. Now, I finally have pasta for my pesto and will be fine for the next month before I come home. It's kind of hard to sound cheerful about a post about losing my camera, which, as a Chinese girl obsessed with taking pictures has a rather large impact on my life. New post? Yes. Coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin