Wednesday, November 10, 2010

REGRESSION: STICKER MANIA

Since moving to China, I've changed. I would say that I've become more patient, sensible and tolerant of many things. My likes have also changed. But in the other direction. Did you see my last post? I just posted that I wanted a Hello Kitty version of monopoly! All day I write in my Muji planner that is plain and bland from the outside and inside, I stick with sick amounts of stickers. I suspect that each page has up to 5 stickers on it. When I go into the closest town, one of the places that I will always stop is .. somewhere, anywhere to buy stickers. I spend all my money in China on blanket, booze, food and now, stickers. Sometimes, I plot on how to acquire more cute stickers online.

For example..

THESE:
You may remember that I have one of these in real life. Sitting at home in Atlanta, I posted him on my blog here:


Rawr! Is it sad or amazing that my life can be thought of as either rawr! or cute!? Anyway, I don't dare show you how many small sheets of stickers I own.... but if you want to send me some in those care packages that you plan on posting before Thanksgiving, so that they will arrive here before Christmas.....

My address is:

Christine Yuan 袁恢琪 
中国云南省临沧市云县茂兰镇哨街村哨街学校 
(675806),P.R. China 

Christine Yuan 
Shaojie School, Shaojie Village, Maolan Town, 
Yunxian County, Lincang Prefecture, Yunnan Province, 
(675806) P.R


Feel free. Quick recap. I love stickers. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin