Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater

I was clicking through Hulu and I just happened to glance down in the right and OMFG.

Hulu now has Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater in their collections that they've acquired. This one is from 1987 and gloriously toned down to be fit for the eyes of children.It's fairy tales that have been Kittified.

I need to stop using the big font, but I can't. I'm so excited. I remember being young, standing inside Purrfect Place (my local Sanrio store) and seeing these VHS tapes playing. Coveting them, but being unsure about that damn mouth. Now I don't have to be sure, I can watch the blasphemy that is this mouth for free! :



Thanks Hulu.com. I took this image as a screenshot!

It's quite sick, I can't believe I devoted close to 30 mins to watching this child's cartoon, but I think it's quality programming compared to that of the Bachelor, which I also committed two 40 mins episodes to last night. Yikes. If I can't be crazy at work, I like to see others become uninhibitedly nuts. I'm throwing my hat in the ring and I'm going to devote 30 mins to this show everyday for the next 13 days. I need to see everything.


Hello Kitty and the Wizard of Paws, in this episode HK plays Hello Dorothy.



Walking through the dark forest... it is scary! Instead of flying monkeys, they are flying dogs!



Encore! This image would have been cuter if HK had no mouth...

There's another episode following the Wizard of Paws, but it was Tuxedo Sam as the main character and an adaptation of Pinocchio, which was cute but, I was tired of screen shooting. Anyway, enjoy it as I'm doing.... or don't but love me, love Hello Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin