Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, Same Addiction

Despite the fact that I have to wake up BY 6 am for work, I was up until 1 am hopelessly staring at my computer screen. My poor tired eyes victims of my vice, ONLINE SHOPPING.While I was trolling my usual websites yesterday, mine eyes caught upon a trend that I would like to pursue.

NERDS. I love them.

Not the candies, they are disgusting. I know because as a recent school teacher, I accidentally thought it was a good idea to eat some - SUGAR MANIA. I went a little crazy afterward. I can't imagine what happens within a child's body.

Havoc, I'm sure. These nerds also wreak havoc upon my body. What sort of nerds? The most traditional sort, duh - nerds that come in the form of men. I want to buy apparel and accessories that shout my love across rooftops!!





However, that's not very practical, so I'll just post my love all over this very private, public website.


 (Hello Kitty loves nerds too! sanrio.com) 

Two of my favorite things in one product? I had to keep it together when I saw this... it is NOT practical to buy a lunch box that I would have to keep covered in order not to be any weirder that I already am to my co-workers.

If you see any more nerd loving things, feel free to send them my way!


1 comment:

  1. how funny! i wanted to get you this...

    http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=67102&VendorCode=LOU

    for christmas but i wasn't sure if you'd use it or not...and i would want you to use the things i get you!

    http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=67104&VendorCode=LOU

    this too. both screamed CHRISTINE at me but i had a feeling you wouldn't use them as every day wallets lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin