Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Woman and the Honey Mask

I haven't applied a face mask in years. There were many reasons that contributed to this factor:

1. Expensive
2. Lazy
3. Dislike the feeling of goo on my face, cold goo.
4. Haven't really needed to

Well, imagine my surprise when I found a mask online via bellasugar.com that defied many of the reasons that I haven't. After realizing recently that the skin on my face looked dull - I suspect the constant florescent lighting, but that's absolutely an unfounded theory, I found on bellasugar.com a mask that's both cheap, convenient, easy, and just uncomfortable enough to know that it's working! I
t consists of one tbsp honey, one tsp cinnamon, and one tsp of nutmeg. That's it. Mix and apply for 30 mins.


 Pre-Mix: Yummy honey!

AND


Post-Mix: It smells amazing and tastes just as good!


Feel like new.

There are slightly more words that Bellasugar has said, but that's essentially it.

Did I like the goo on my face this time around? No. But do I like that my face looks brighter and smooth! Absolutement! There was a slight redness that has faded - it's been 2 hours since I applied the mask.
Let's not lie. I look amaaaaaazing.

(I've been debating whether or not to post this photo, but.. I think I will just post half of my face. No reason.)

I couldn't decide which half to past actually, but I'll let your grasp of spatial perception and symmetry fill in the rest.
Don't you love the possibility that I look even more messed up on my right side than what I've revealed on my left?
When I think of face masks, I always think of facial mud masks, the ones that like... Robin Williams put on in Mrs. Doubtfire. Now you see, they can also be brown and made straight from food.

Good luck and I encourage you to do the same. The serving sizes suggested actually probably allow for 2 to 3 masks. Use every 3 or so days, apparently. Therefore, I'll do so on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin