Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sean Connery Surprise

Guess who was on the back cover of my Economist last week?



Eighty and still a dream boat. Now, on an island too!

I don't know why but I feel like Sean Connery is all sexy. Even now.



...that combination of masculinity, good looks and that timbre in his voice! Sean Connery the reason I have good name associations and good feelings about men named Sean. I'll never stop raving about how much I love this man. Except I just did, because I'm exhausted and I'm not actually talking to anyone right now. Just pretending I'm raving wildly about how I love Sean Connery and you're wrinkling your nose about how old he is and I'm convinced that he's still sexy. Maybe you mention that he's old and wrinkling and I respond that I'd still hit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin