Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bravo is making the Real Gossip Girl

Eh. Called NYC Prep, Bravo is doing what MTV did with the O.C. and Laguna Beach. High school kids that you cannot make fun of, lust after or hate as much as on Gossip Girl, since they are real and mostly underage. What could be better, one would think? Real life Chuck? Yummy Nate? Beautiful Serena?... Well, wait until you see who's on the show.
My first question? Where's Chuck?

Then comes the barrage:

Where's the hotness? Seriously. Laguna Beach was pretty much able to match the hotness of the O.C.

Why is the girl the second from the right actually hideous?

Shouldn't there be someone with blonder hair?

But seriously, why isn't anyone good looking?

These girls need help, I have a hard time believing that anyone that looks like this is actually popular.

Maybe if I read their bios and see bigger photos of them, I'll like them better: you do the same!

Taylor.... is the LIVE Jenny - with the same name as Taylor Momsen who plays Jenny. She has a little bit of Vanessa in her. But she's not blonde and not cute. I spy a hint of a cankle.

Sebastian: all I see is tons of flat-ironed hair, so I assume it must be Nate.


PC? What the ... Is this a Microsoft commercial come to life? He's supposed to be Chuck, I guess? He's jaded but he has a long history with a specific girl - hmm.. sounds a lot like Laguna to me. AND HE'S NOT HOT.

Kelli, lives with her brother, like Jenny. All I see is that heinous hosiery and the fact that she's not blonde and beautiful. Cute, maaybe.
This is supposed to be BLAIR? Scoff. Yeah right. I can't watch this. She reminds me of the Green Giant.

All I see is her forehead. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin