Monday, April 6, 2009

PT Cruiser? More like PITY Cruiser.

Today, as I was on the road, I came to the revelation that the PT Cruiser made by Chrysler is perhaps the single-most aesthetically wrong, ugliest car on the road.

Fortunately, I've found out via Wiki that, "the convertible ceased production December 21, 2007, with the last 2007 convertibles were marketed as 2008 models. Chrysler announced the discontinuation of the PT Cruiser, altogether, on January 12, 2009."

My only commentary is that... there was a convertible? Jesus Christ. I recall a boy in my high school that bought a new purple PT Cruiser and I haven't talked to him since. He changed his car... but I just can't look a man in the face that has driven this:


I don't care how comfortable it may be on the inside. It relieves me to think that Chrysler will not be spending a penny of their bailout money on this POS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin