Friday, April 3, 2009

New York Magazine, the best

I generally try to read the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal daily. Afterward, I reward myself with the commentary from the Daily Intel on New York Magazine. Seriously, it's the best.

This article on Waldos is a welcome relief from high brow articles on the G20. But don't worry, they make fun of those, too!

A daily compendium of information and satire with a focus on New York Citay, I look forward to NY mag's reality check on Gossip Girl (here is the latest) on Tuesday mornings more than the episodes themselves. Side note: Gossip Girl is fast becoming a show where I hate half the characters: Vanessa, Dan - why don't you stay in Brooklyn where you belong?
NY mag also brought me to this: a story covering a street battle of the clowns occurring on 21st street. Apparently there's also a blog on it. The only thing that freaks me out more than clowns, are clowns staring at clowns, upon clowns, on top of clowns. Reading about this brings some sort of sick joy to me as I relish in the formation of a squadron of clowns around the Northeast. All I need to do is to remind myself that I'm safe. I'm in Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin