Monday, April 13, 2009

The Horror!

I was leaving the library today and I saw a secret horror of mine come to fruition. The library that I go to almost everyday is connected to a park and has a water fountain that has many times quenched my thirst.

As I was leaving, I saw small child stand on the tips of his toes furiously sucking on the open nozzle of the water fountain. I had thought that children learn from a very young age not to drink directly from the fountain as you can expose yourself to germs![Germs! Germs - I am hardly a germaphobe, the idea of a germ is vibrant and horrifying to me. I'm pretty sure I hate the word itself.]

YIKES.
His lips pressed tightly on the nozzle of water, I cringed and cried on the inside. My fears were founded... and I'm pretty sure the germs look something a lot like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin