Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bananas vs. Kit Kats

The great debate of February 2010 via BBC. Which is a better snack? Amazing article, BBC!

The Kit-Kit, with its satisfying snap, its chocolate-y taste and its apparent good luck factor with test taking youth in Japan? Japanese parents swear on the luckiness of Kitto Katsu, which will lead their kids to success! Cheryl Cole is a spokesperson for Kit-Kats (point!)! The Kit-Kat used to be the snack of choice of PM Gordon Brown, but he has now since changed his 4 Kit Kat diet, to a 9 banana diet in order to lose weight, which leads us to consider...


 
these are salt and pepper shakers. they can be purchased for $36 here

The Banana. From the BBC article: "Rich source of potassium, essential for good blood pressure and heart function, and fibre. A medium banana has roughly 400mg of potassium, 11% of your daily recommended intake and 3.1g of fibre, 12% of your daily recommended intake. Also helps regulate blood sugar levels and slowly release energy."

Nutritionally, I think the banana trumps the Kit Kat, but in terms of good memories, every Halloween, I don't think I dreamed of receiving an excess of bananas.

I cannot deny either if it is placed in front of me. In fact, I am eating a banana as I type this. Banana = FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin