Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog-o-versary!

Tomorrow (as I write this)/Today (as you read this), February 17 marks the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of my foray into the blogging world.

I was thinking about sending out a treat for someone who comments on my blog. That's usually what bloggers do right? :-/ Sadly, I'm without any free random swag that cosmetic companies or hair companies want to send me.

I do have a pretty sweet selection of books to choose from. FREE romance novels*, it is!


This, among others, could be yours! So, quick recap. Comment in the comments and perhaps see a book in your mailbox by the end of the month!

*I'm arbitrarily sending three one to whomever I feel like. Postage costs money, folks.

Also, apparently no one reads this because no one is commenting......... awkward.

2 comments:

  1. I totally commented via Buzz. Like 5 minutes after you posted.
    I copied it here:
    I love the giveaway! I will only accept romance novels set in historic periods. Bonus points for anything involving American heiresses and stuffy British aristocrats who are hiding a deep burning passion/secret! 8:36 am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - do I win first male reader award? Or do you have some already...

    Happy Blog-o-versary!

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin