Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2010

The snow in Baltimore has hit its apex and I've been feasting off of delicious food that I have purchased at a high price at Whole Foods and in my hotel lobby. I like hibernating indoors so this isn't an issue but PERHAPS I had an urge to see the Aquarium or the Cezanne exhibit at the Modern Art Museum. My skin is so dry and I've been retaining liquids from my increased sodium intake... Good thing I'm no model.

I have to say, that life could have been a lot harder. Thank goodness I'm staying in a hotel. 

Yesterday at sunset, I walked to the Harbor and caught the amazing lighting. The snow is incredibly beautiful and combined with the water... it's haunting and gorgeous! 24.8 inches of snow!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful picture!

    can't wait to see you!! what time are you getting in (provided we're not all covered in snow)???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might stuck in the snow! I will email you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin