Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowtorious B.I.G.: Baltimore 2010

Snowmageddon? Weather.com predicts that it will snow again on Tuesday for up to 10 to 20 inches in addition to the 28.8 inches that the city has already received. I don't mind being stuck in Baltimore. I tried to get out - NYC and DC and both times, I've failed miserably.

On the bright side, I have tons of food remaining and I've had cabin fever in Atlanta for the past 6 weeks. I went to Whole Foods last week, where from the lack of overpriced fresh veggies, people actually knew that something bad was coming. I could also tell from the complete lack of ready made sushi. I bought a big thing of fruit. (It's amazing how thing can be used as a unit and everyone knows what it means.) I bought icecream, I have coffee. I have enough socks, tights, scarfs, and gloves to choke even the most ennui of hipsters. I have HBO on my television and ramen noodles. It's all a matter of rationing my food, but I'm pretty sure the remaining 10 packs of oatmeal that I've not eaten, will hold me if I eat all the rest of my yummy food. Yum yum yum! I'm pleasantly plump and pleased.

AND I have been saving Wickedly Ever After, a Pleasure Emporium Novel by Michelle Marcos to stave off any other crazy boredom that I may encounter.

 
Ooh lala!

I haven't blogged in quite some time. It is amazing all the craziness that I've encountered these past two weeks. I was going to save my blogging for when I return home, but I'm thinking I could start while my ideas are still fresh.

The only thing I hope is that there are no delays with my flight out on Friday back to Atlanta, from there, I'm off to Providence!!  Get ready for a barrage of daily pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin