Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog, I've missed you!

It's been close to a week since I last blogged and I have to say, I've thought about blogging everyday and I miss it. I have more than a week's worth of daily photos to post, I've had horrible thoughts that I've wanted to share and now I can't remember them.

I've been touring Baltimore. It's been snowing. I've been eating my way through job training as well as through the city in my spare time. (UNOs Chicago Pizza, Petit Louis Bistro, Pazo, Woodberry Kitchen)

I think I've gained about 3 MORE pounds. I've been working out at the hotel gym and still I can't make up for the crazy amount of calorie intake. On top of everything, I've been afraid of getting sick, drinking cold medication to counteract any sort of possible illness.... and in reaction, I've been high and woozy as shit.

There is a woman who is training with me who has flat hair, smells like cheap powder, has braces, and loves Pitbulls, obvi, everyone calls her Pitbull. She frightens me in her zealousness to be my friend.

I just missed my new issue of the Economist.

I can't stop listening to this song when I get ready in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin