Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GO ADRIAN!

Remember when you were in college and you thought, whoa, I'd really like to take that internship? Well, my friend is in college and he's trying to get the STA World Travel internship. I'd really like to take that internship!

Please vote for my friend Adrian, he put together this great video on why he should be the World Travel Intern for STA. I mean, it's legitimately good, I was really impressed.

Go HERE to vote. (It's just a click! If you have multiple browsers, vote on each one!) He has less than a week left!

(Ugh!) PleaseVote Vote Vote! (Number 1 has 10k votes and he looks super le douche, some LA hipster who went to school in Norway? The entire 5 minute video is him talking r-e-a-l-l-y slowly about how awesome he is... VOM.)



GO ADRIAN! Let me live vicariously through you. Just for now. Hopefully I'll be doing cool stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin