Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THIS IS WRONG, I know it.

First of all, I am in full lusty kitty mode. I went to the Sanrio website and now I am in a feeding frenzy!!! MUST BUY, MUST BUY, MUST BUY! LUUUUSTY Cat, LUUUUUSTY cat!


AIYA!! It started with a small blurb in my Google alert a few days ago. It's Sanrio's 50th anniversary... how nice. I screen shot this just so I could perhaps bring it up at a later blog. 50! That's a big deal. Then, today at work, an email came delivering an exclusive offer! 30% off all Tokidoki for Hello Kitty things.

 
 I WANT THIS

and 
 
THIS



then... somehow I ended up this... with many many more things than I had originally bargained for and... still NO WATCH TO SHOW FOR IT.





I have yet to click to check out. I'm waiting for rational thought to hit me, my heart rate to slow. Maybe I'll pop in the shower, cool off a bit before I check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin