Thursday, November 19, 2009

Are you familiar with the concept of scheduled meeting?

Is there any other kind of meeting? An extemporaneous meeting? A meeting of the minds? A meeting that was conceived in the heat of the moment? All cute ideas, but let's get real. A meeting is scheduled and people are expected to show up. To whom it may concern, stop scheduling meetings, then 1) not telling people when they are, 2) planning on them, then CANCELING THEM LAST MINUTE FOR TRIVIAL REASONS, 3) wasting my time.


Thanks Toothpaste For Dinner

Call me a haughty bitch (or a hottie bitch! ha, homonyms make me laugh), but when a meeting is planned and I have to attend them, I would actually like to HAVE THEM. STOP PLANNING MEETINGS IF WE AREN'T GOING TO HAVE THEM. OO MY SWEET BABY JESUS. Thank God for those snowmen. See previous blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin