Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jeggings = Jeans + Leggings = I'm never wearing pants again.

the Cut, of NYmag, was the first to write about jeggings. Then, after first rejecting the thought of them...... I reconsidered and then.. perhaps bought 3 pairs.

They are skinny jeans without the numb calves! They are jeans without the guilt of not being able to breathe after a long boozy night! They're soft, and you can easily pass out in them!

Currently, they are sold anywhere from Nordstroms to Forever 21 and they look like this:

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Jeggings look odd on the hanger. I thought the same..."yeah right...like I can pull these off"...just to prove my point, I tried them on and loved them. You're right just like taking the place of jeans will less hassle. These are just for fun and probably around for a year, so enjoy being part of it before you get too old. I am on the cusp, but they still work for me and my 16 year old!
    If you want some that look like Denim but have the stretch with a woven design? We sell the Jeggings online at Repeat Possessions.com.
    We ship worldwide! Comes in Denim Blue, Black and Charcoal. $33.00 (USD) One Size Fits All
    Paris Hilton loves them and has been spotted at NJ & LAX airport wearing them.
    I hope this helps your readers find these jeggings to try for themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin