Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Day, New Diet

...Just in time for the holidays! I've decided to embark on a tiny diet that involves working out and eat less. No fads for this girl. Being healthy is hard..but easy at the same time. Easy, because logically to lose weight all you have to do is eat less, move more. Sim-PLE. I've been on this bandwagon a few times now and it's always successful.

For a while though, instead of riding on the bandwagon, I've been dragged by my feet by that damn cart. I've got a leg up and I've got calories drastically to diet levels while doing cardio for 60 to 90 mins a day plus weight training. My goal is to lose 3 lbs a week. Mostly this involves being obsessed with food, yet NOT consuming it. HARD. It's only been two days and already I've had crazy cravings. Who eats Pringles anymore?

Today, I literally had to quell my urges to put on pants, get in my car, and buy a can of Pringles from the grocery store. UGH, it was only sheer laziness that stopped me from burning all that gas and put more fat on this ass. The problem with dieting is the mental thing. Quell the mind and your body will thrive.

Wish me success!



PS Pringles are 10 cal/Pringle!! AHHH. and yet, my body hungers for this processed potato product. It's not even considered a potato chip........ UGH. Time to research more chip replacements! Here's my luck so far...and here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin