Sunday, November 8, 2009

Project 365 (1/365, Friday Nov 6, 2009)

I've decided to participate in Project 365, which is a popular trend that's been done on Flickr by about... everyone, apparently. The premise of the project is to take a photo every day and be able to see the progression of your life - for a year. So, to prevent myself from cheating... I'm going to post photos - with the subject being the day number out of 365, daily. Yay for seeing what I see.

They say that you should take a picture of yourself at least once a month. Day 1 it is! 



I'm taking advantage of my good hair day and post a pic of a friend and I at ChurchKey, which I thought was called Latchkey because what is ChurchKey? ChurchKey is a trendy bar located in Dupont.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin