Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Ideas... for 2010

I was incredibly frustrated at my lack of creativity and ability to summon up a clever and relevant idea for Halloween. My favorite of last year was Sarah Palin and her neighbor Russia. This year, after a lot of facebook stalking and forehead hitting, I realized that my costume as the timeless devil, was classic but extremely lackluster and boring. Next year, I will consider being

1) stereotypically French: beret, mustache, red scarf
2) Kai-lan from Ni hao, Kailan
3) goth chic
4) cute things turned adult, bumble bee, lady bug.. etc.
5) pop rocks and Coke - only if I'm a half of a powerful combination
6) blackmail - get it? wear black and stick some letters on your bod = black mail, and along these lines, I could also be a serial killer - best illustrated by... a cereal killing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin