Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas come early

Have you been man-joying life lately? If you are a follower of my blogging, you might recall a certain post that I blogged about on Ermenegildo Zegna men being 100x hotter than Facconable man. Don't get me wrong though, he is still man-credible.

Anyway, now that Halloween is over, all the stores will be selling their Christmas wares in total disregard to Thanksgiving, a reputable holiday in itself. I don't know when this started happening but every year I balk at the injustice. Despite this, I thought that I, too, would give you a lick of what Christmas must taste like.

Zegna has posted their Fall/Winter 2009 Campaign. Here you go. All photos taken from here.

Hottie on the left. He is my winter man-date.

...the beginning of a mantastic voyage...

why online? why so fine? i want to take advantage o f him.

rushing home to see moi?

seriously, is this Versailles?

yum - e.


the mantropolitan? it's a stretch, i know



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin