Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Glee vs. Life in 1999

What's more ridiculous? A white guy singing the Thong Song while a wide eyed redhead stares in an 80s wedding dress? Keep in mind... he's wearing a collared shirt, and he says, dumps like a truck truck truck, while playing hide and go seek.



...or a black guy singing about thongs while wearing a white body suit, white hair, with day glow thongs EVERYWHERE in the background. Girls with lush booties shake their junk while he and his horde of white body suit dancers stir things up on the beach. The closest thing you're getting to a wedding dress is at 1:48 - dear lord. 1999! I'm not too proud to say that when Sisqo was at his peak, I asked my father to take me to the CD store where I purchases legitimately his album. I wanted to Unleash the Dragon (ALBUM STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin