Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 35th Birthday Hello Kitty!

HUMAN HELLO KITTIES? PANDA HELLO KITTIES?
Dear Hello Kitty,

I do not remember a time where I did not love you. In your honor, I have decided to show my friends some awesome photos from the Sanrio.com website. More specifically, I took them from here.

Apparently, there's a museum exhibit of Hello Kitty things in LA going on from now until Nov. 15. I wish I was there. I would go to LA for this reason alone, I still might. Have a peek and enjoy as I have.

This is the Hello Kitty apartment exhibit; I want to go to here.

The desk of Hello Kitty champions. The things I could accomplish at this desk.

I would eat only HK food if it were enough nourishment!

A sweet HK bouquet, I mean... seriously, I would fucking love this bouquet. I would marry the man who gave me this bouquet.

Yummy sushi kitties!

Cooking with Kitty!

The bedroom where there is magic and no magic can happen. Hello Kitty and sex? HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin